Anonymous Blvd.
Hey guys! Log in or sign up to chat with your friends or meet complete strangers! message the admins ideas to expand this place!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anonymous Blvd.
Hey guys! Log in or sign up to chat with your friends or meet complete strangers! message the admins ideas to expand this place!!
Anonymous Blvd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hey guys! *PLEASE READ*
Hey guys! *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 1:20 am by No_captain_tim

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Hey guys! *PLEASE READ*

Go down

Hey guys! *PLEASE READ* Empty Hey guys! *PLEASE READ*

Hey everyone, If you haven't figured it out yet the titles and most of the tools on the tool bars are hidden until you click on them for the first time, then it appears for good. Its an odd feature of this theme, I'm not a fan, but it's odd. I'll try to fix it if it becomes too much of a hassle.
But anyways, welcome to the anonymous blog! This is a blog to talk about anything really. Here you can talk shit, make plans, reach out for help in any emotional way, ect. There is basically no rules when it comes to content in this blog, it was designed to be the battlefield, brutal and insane. So, with that, have fun!

-Admin
No_captain_tim
No_captain_tim
Admin

http://timthompson.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum